The manager wants to improve her skill - to give feedback to employees in such a way as to develop team members’ independence and responsibility and also to learn how she could more delegate and feel confident.
She is shy to give negative feedback, always delays this moment and feels dissatisfaction with herself and irritation with her subordinates.
- learn to give negative feedback and feel confident about it
- be able to support a subordinate with negative feedback
- learn to build and maintain their boundaries
Contract for 12 sessions
- the client gained confidence in the skill of feedback
- improved relationships with subordinates
- freed up more time for strategic vision, planning and development of the accountable area